information

chynna christine ross lambino dela cruz > october 2 , fewselectedones(L)
& get at me , catch me if you can

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I never really been the type to be superstitious.
And I wouldn't say that I'm super religious.
But lately I've been praying and hoping and wishing.
Is anyone out there willing to listen.

Am I all alone.
Am I all alone.
Is there anybody out there hearing my song.
Is anybody home.
Is anybody home.
Is there anybody out there feeling that something's wrong.

What good is a heart if there ain't love in it.
What good are your eyes if you ain't got vision.
(8)


--

I'm a mess , and everyone can buy me anything in the world
but it still wont me make me feel better ..
I'm hiding away , losing my ways and running away
This is officailly the worse winter break im' ever going to have ..
Rabinder , dont worry she's not worth it :]
& Thanks Mo for listening to me (L)