information

chynna christine ross lambino dela cruz > october 2 , fewselectedones(L)
& get at me , catch me if you can

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanks Christina , David x2 & Edmond for today
Btw , David 1 and 2 i owned you both in the snow flight :)
& Christina , I'll miss you .. dont forget me in vietnam (U)
--

The songs don`t bother me anymore, or the movies we used to watch. It`s the fact that I can`t hear your voice anymore. I can`t feel your arms wrapped around me. It`s the feelings, the emotions that I miss. & those are the things that will fade with time..

I`m not his first, his last, or his only, but I`m praying that I`m his favorite. He might have cared for another girl before, & possibly will again, but I`m going to be the girl he cares for the most. He`s not perfect & I`m not either, but I`m going to be the closest damn thing he finds to perfect. He can make me laugh, & I give him the most I can. He might not be thinking about me every second of every day, but I know I`m always in his heart. He`s gunna give me his heart, which I can break. & in return, I`m giving him my heart, that he can break. So I say, don`t hurt him & he won`t hurt you. Don`t change him & he won`t change you, & don`t expect to give more than I can. Don`t over analyze, smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, & miss him whenever he`s not there. Because even though you`re not his first, you`re going to be the most memorable girl he ever gets.

^ yeah right , to me I probably was the worse girlfriend he ever got .